2017 BIFHSGO Annual General Meeting – Saturday, June 10, at 9:00 a.m.
Take notice that the 23rd Annual General Meeting of the British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa will take place on Saturday, June 10, 2017, at 101 Centrepointe Drive, Ottawa, to receive and conduct business in accordance wtih the bylaws. Members are reminded that, in accordance with the bylaws, they may appoint a proxy to attend the meeting and act on their behalf. The proxy holder must also be a member.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
- Summary of the Directors' reports.
- Presentation of the financial statements for 2016.
- Report of the Auditor.
- Approval of the financial statements for 2016.
- Appointment of the Public Accountant for 2017.
- Awards and presentations.
- Report of the Nominating Committee.
- Election of Directors.
- Any other business.
2016 Annual General Meeting – Saturday, June 11, at 9:00 a.m.
The following documents for the Annual General Meeting were sent to members by email or post in May.